Monday 14 September 2009

Breakaway Blog (for swimming not chocolate biscuits)

I've done one of those off shoot blogs. God I'm cool!!

It is called Swimmy Swim. (The link is over there just below my normal blog archive). Hey you should totally follow the offshoot blog as well as the main blog. Ah Go On...

I've put it there to keep a tally on how the swim challenge is going, because it started today. I don't expect it will make fascinating reading, but I'll try my best to keep it light and cheery as well as informative. It is there as a reference point really, so anyone who has sponsored me or anyone with an interest in long drawn out swimming challenges can see how I'm getting along.

The sponsorship link again:

http://www.justgiving.com/Oglets-Big-Swim-09/

Sorry, charity is so boring. I've got to keep plugging the damn thing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment