Monday 7 December 2009

Braces

Oh yeah! Braces came off last Wednesday. The process of getting all the metalwork, cement and glue off was pretty grim and uncomfortable. I've had a request for less detail in the blogs, but just to say it involved a pretty intense industrial sander type machine!

Ah sod it, (sorry Norm) it was so horrible, the orthodontist asked me to do Charlie Chaplin and windscreen wiper impressions with my feet to try and distract me from the dental agony and to get me to relax my jaw. The tactic worked, but I felt like such a nerd for needing this kind of intervention. He probably saves that for frightened eleven year olds usually...

Teeth feel a little bit sensitive since then. They do look pretty good though.

You'll have to take my word for that as there is no photographic evidence as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment