Saturday 7 March 2009

Getting Started.


Wow. Check me out -  I'm blogging. As the Title suggests: Better Late than Never...

Years ago, I heard rumours that some people blogged. Not for me. I've been too busy stroking the cat and swooning over The Mighty Boosh. 

Now I'm moving in more "creative circles". Ha, that sounds bold (arsey even) and I'm not implying the Boosh boys ain't creative. No no no. Thing is, I've been told in no uncertain terms blogging is an essential way to keep my creativity cranked up. 

We'll see! I've never felt the need to crank my creativity, but here goes...

As a brief introduction - for information purposes rather than having any particular creative value:
  • I'm Jo. 
  • I live in London with my cats; Mornington and Lucy. More about them later. Or not. They do cat stuff, as expected. Sometimes they do cat stuff that might not be expected.
  • I also have a fish tank with ten li'l fishies (at last count.) The boss fish is Roger, a goldfish.  Don't underestimate Roger because of his modest heritage. He's lush.
  • I 'work' in Local Government. Work might be an overstatement, but I regularly go to an office they lease. 
  • In the last six months I've started meddling in stand up comedy - hence the need to deposit my random thoughts somewhere.
  • I do other stuff too. I've got family, friends, hobbies and all that loveliness, I'm sure they'll crop up as and when required. 
I'm worn out now, so I shan't go on. The fact I got logged in and set up is a miracle. Lets not over egg the omelette. I'm off to drink coffee and eat something tasty, but not omelette. 

Oh yeah, I like lists, so if you don't I might get on your wick pretty quick. Oooh, I did a rhyme! I also like () brackets and ... ellipses, but hey who doesn't?

OK I'm done.

1 comment: