Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday

* I forgot to say in the previous post that the ingredients of our late night punch, the Clapham Sangria were red wine, vodka, Robinsons peach squash and water. I took a picture of the ingredients, but I'm not sure it needs posting.

It wasn't that bad as it goes, but I'd recommend that anyone making late night punch feel free to include any ingredients of their choosing. Imagine you are 15 again and raiding a badly stocked drinks cabinet for anything you can lay your hands on. You may be pleasantly surprised by the results. You may not be, but at two in the morning when you are due for a hangover anyway, what have you got to lose?

I am off to Brighton today. On an Oggie Day out. I'm going via my parents and we are all visiting my brother Gary, his girlfriend Andie and my beautiful niece Mia Poppy. It looks like we might have a nice day for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment