Wednesday 25 March 2009

When Happiness Fills You up Big Stylee.

So, my very good number one chum Becki had some tricky news earlier this week. Her flatmate in Croydon has decided to move in with another buddy of his to help out with the mortgage. Its recession times... We're all trying to make ends meet and making tricky decisions ... and Becki's flatmate has decided to a good deed by his buddy. 

What will Becki do though? That is exactly what Becki wondered.  She could have stayed in the flat and looked for a new flatmate, she didn't want to move back in with her Mum & Dad but maybe she'd have to, or maybe she would look for a new place altogether, a new flatshare. 

I'd have had her in the blink of an eye, but here I am in my one bed flat and as brilliantly as we get on.... long term, even us kinky girls need our own bedroom at least. 

Oh My Dog.

So now a day or so after the initial quandry of where will she go, Becki has found a new potential flatmate in ... Walthamstow... Yay yay. triple yay. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I really feel like things might work out in the Stow. I've been here 7 years, coz I bought a cheap flat and didn't have the imagination to move, but if friends of mine are moving to the area, then it could really start to feel like home. 

I don't want to jinx B's move, but I'm over the moon about it. It will be like "Neighbours". I have a cat sitter that hasn't sitted my cats in years, but still has keys to my flat. I'm going to make a special effort to retrieve those keys and they will be especially for Becki upon her taking residence in the wondrous neighbourhood that is the Stow... i've donated one of the fish to her already as a welcome gift and I can't wait for our E17 capers together. 

All my other troubles I'll deal with in due course, but this is a truly fandabalicious distraction. Happy Wednesdays to one and all :) Sorry Norm. Still no sex, drugs or rock n roll.


4 comments:

  1. I haz a fish!!! I haz a FISH!!

    I've never had a fish before :o) I simply canny wait for many more silly drunken capers!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, you haven't, like, delivered the fish already have you? Because if you've just nipped along to the new place and posted it, well, I'm worried, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to allay any fears about Didger (the fish)'s well being. he will remain at Casa Ogden, but Becki will be his rightful owner. She insisted he be called Didger, so it seems only right. I hope Becki and I never fall out. The custody battle could become quite serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean you haven't posted him yet? I told the current occupants already and everything. I'm gnna carry Didger around with me everywhere in a handy cigarette....er....Didger-case.

    My dreams are shattered :o(

    ReplyDelete