Monday 23 March 2009

Late and tired.

I'm like totally going to update this blog and say funny stuff and all of that other sh*t innit. 

Soooon. 

I is tired though and it is late.

yes, work is a mare this week too. Like normal. 
yes, I'm bored and writing blogs on a Monday night in the Stow...
yes, I'm alone in the flat again. 

Although not really stressing about any of it. 

 I've got free wine donated by the Comedy School bar I helped out at on Saturday night. 

So, I'm glugging free chardonnay to numb the pain and distract me from the huge pile of laundry I should be attending to, but it is beyond a joke and I should have gone to bed by now. I will regret this procrastination when i have to dress like a misguided tramp for work tomorrow coz the laundry isn't done. Not to mention the chardonnay headache I'll have.

Ok, enough is enough, I'm not really in pain. yet. I am drinking alone though and should drag myself to bed. 

witty anecdotes, tales of woe and all that jazz some time soon. just give me a chance to let it all happen.

for now. sleep. much love all xxx

2 comments:

  1. Caffeine Jo!! And something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Jo, you're going to have to try harder, I only follow this blog for the tales of sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

    ReplyDelete