Tuesday 18 August 2009

Cup Cake

I just ate a cup cake. It is only 1 hour and 40 minutes to weigh in, but cup cakes don't really weigh that much, so it seemed harmless enough.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake.

This is where the cake was from: www.cupcakeemporium.co.uk

Arse, I still haven't read any books. Soz, I know after my amazing toe-dip into film reviews last week, you can barely wait for the first of my book reviews to arrive on this page. Perhaps I should break myself in easily with something like a volume of the Mr Men.

I did watch Slumdog Millionaire on Sunday and really rather liked that. It's old news now, that movie, so I'm not going to practice my reviewing on that...

Oh did I mention? ... Before any of that (the cake and the film) - Barry and I had a lovely trip to the zoo on Sunday and we saw the baby lions playing. They were very very sweet...

Barry even promised to buy me a lion cub (and a puppy) x

Huzzah.

Not really.

The cubz were effing gorgeous though.

Evil Barry, not getting me a mini-lion. Who does he think he is?

3 comments:

  1. Cup cakez!! :o)

    I think I may have managed to introduce 'Cake Wednesday' at work :o) Tea and cake for afternoon tea break :)

    Woo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Barry eh? He promised me a Russian teenager of my own too, but still no sign.

    He's full of promises that man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog blog blog blog blog blog!!!

    Bloggerdy blog blog blog!!!

    Pleaz??

    ReplyDelete