Tuesday 11 August 2009

Sorting Things Out A Little Bit

So I still haven't read any books. I did look up an insect I saw on the tube in my big British Wildlife book to find out what it might be called... It was called a Forest Bug. I am going to see a film tomorrow too, so watch this space for what I thinks to that. . .

I have this little rash going on just by my eye and my nose and it has been bothering me a bit, but I kept putting off finding out how to try and fix it. I went to the chemist today. The lady there gave me some EMOLLIENT cream. The jury is out on whether the EMOLLIENT cream will help, but I guess the point is - I did something about it...

In other news: I did a gig last week, which wasn't amazing, but got me back into things comedy again. I'm doing two more gigs this week and another gig and a few days jaunt to Edinburgh next week. I haven't done much to find a new job yet, but I've been a bit busier at work, which takes my mind off how much I hate it all for some of the time anyway.

AND I just signed up to a charity based 12 week channel swim style challenge to try and shift my fitness up a gear over the coming months. You see you swim the 22 miles, over the 12 weeks, in the comfort of your local pool... Barry has offered to cover me in goose fat before each session (for added channel swim experience authenticity) but I think that might eventually just clog up the filter at the Virgin Active pool.

Oooh, why not stop by my fundraising page to donate money to the peeples with spinal injuries? Or not. It is there anyway.

http://www.justgiving.com/Oglets-Big-Swim-09/

OK, I have to go or I'll be late for this shin dig gig at Manny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment