Friday 26 March 2010

OKCupid - A very quick update...

On OKCupid you can answer questions publicly or privately. I didn't quite see the point in answering questions privately, so I've been merrily answering all sorts of questions (over 130 now) and all of them publicly. (The questions, I've mentioned previously, are designed to find out about a person and improve the matches the system makes for you...)

I really got into the swing of it. Clicking away in a happy land of mulitple choice fun...

If you have favourite users added or even just people that you have contacted (or anyone really that might vaguely be a match for you - from what I can work out), they get news of your profile updates and most recent questions fed to their OKCupid home page.

Imagine my surprise when one of my favourites told me that the question I answered - "Do you know what sperm tastes like? - Jo answered Yes", had become front page news. Well, it got him chatting...

Whatever works I guess...

SHAME.

Sorry Mum!

4 comments: