Thursday 1 April 2010

Good Luck Sproglet

I'm in a slightly better mood today. Nothing catastrophic happened either.

One sad thing, but not sad really, a happy thing really: I said Au-Revoir to Sproglet this morning. She is off to expolre SE Asia for 3 months and you can follow her adventures Here.

PLEASE - you can all wish her lots of fun adventres and to travel safely and to come home in one piece. I know I wish those things... Well I sort of wish she wouldn't go, but she never listens to me...

On the plus side, we are only a few hours away from the four day weekend. ACES, now that would cheer anyone up, wouldn't it?

Thanks and Praise to Jesus who died on the cross, so that we can have a massively long weekend. What a guy!!

1 comment:

  1. All hail the Jeebuz!

    Thank you you gorgeously lovely thingymabobbage. I shall miss you lots and lots, but it'll probably feel like I'm not even away, you'll be sick of my words by the time I return :o)

    love love yoo xxx

    ReplyDelete