Wednesday 24 June 2009

Blog of Love

Been to WW again. In a cruel twist of fate, I was down 2 and Sprogs was up 1.5 ...

We also went to comedy tonight and it has ended in another Dominos related incident. Mmmmm pizza.... And right now, Becki is here on my sofa making sweet love to my pussy-cat, Mornington. It is outrageous. There is snuggling, licking and that is just the cat! 

Where is my love? Huh, either of you?

Don't you worry, you pair of dirty feline flirts, for I have found happiness elsewhere. I think science love is my way forward and I'm as happy as larry!!!

Yes, read it and weep suckers. Oglet is happy!

3 comments:

  1. Green Eyed Monster say:

    I have to settle for fuzzeh pusseh(cat) love because I don't have a lovely funny scientist-man sending me flaaas at work and taking me out for dinnerz and doing all that nice stuff.

    When I'm finished with the fuzzy ones I'm starting on the scaled ones, they'll all have to go for counselling afterwards.

    Oglet deserves to be happeh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AaAaAgggh!!

    Mommeh and Daddeh are fighting again! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, come now Barry. I have nothing but gladness for the blossoming of Odgen's joy.

    ReplyDelete