Thursday 18 June 2009

BLOG, SCHMOG, GROG

I be cream crackered dear reader...

Sorry I haven't been blogging. It is because I've been very busy. Makes a change I s'pose. Being busy can take it out of a young Oglet though. It can really take it out of a not so young - thirty something Oglet.

Today is my seventh night out on the trot. Here is the 7:

1. Friday - date. *ahem* yes, I had a date and it was very nice and I'm not talking about it here, so theres...

2. Saturday - Drinking with my Sproggles :) Hoorah. Very nice day indeed. Sun & Booze and Becki. Lush!

3. Sunday - Zoo in the daytime followed by writing appointment, Sunday evening. Sorry to my writing buddy as I wasn't much cop this week...

4. Monday - work (well a visit to the office), followed by Wine and Houmous with my pal Anne.

5. Tuesday - office followed by Party Piece at the Pangea Project with Sprogs (and lots of beer and Dominos at hometime.)

6. Wednesday - office then Lewis Schaffer show with Peter (and lots of beer)

7. Today - office now and gig in Wimbledon Park later (and less beer than normal, coz I can't take the pace...

It may not be a huge surprise that I've fallen off the gym wagon a bit this week. I did 30 minutes cardio there yesterday and was going to swim today, but may have talked myself out of it before the day is through. Well it all gets a bit much really doesn't it!

The Manager is away on a training course for two days and back tomorrow. Maybe if I concentrate hard, I can make it look like I've done two days work in the next two hours.

Whatdayathink? Ooh, someone just mentioned tea. That always happens to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment