Wednesday 10 June 2009

Welcome Home Sprogs (and a few other asides....)

In other matters. Sproglet is due home today from her adventures Al Italia...

Welcome home my lovely :)

Oh yeah, comedy - no I've been lazy again and not gigged in over a week. Bad lazy Jo. No getting rich and famous for you!! I have a gig next week. Yes, one gig...Wow. Rock on. Top Comedy Commitments.

Today, partly because I left the flat quite late and partly thanks to that lot of numpties, the RMT being on strike, I rolled into work at around 11. Then I took nearly two hours for lunch, so I'm kind of making up time now. Not actually with work stuff, but I am here in the office and ready to jump to attention, should any Performance Monitoring emergencies arise. It must be re-assuring to the general public to know.

Excellent - I'm all blogged out too. I think I might have a cuppa.

1 comment: