Friday 26 June 2009

Michael Jackson

You all know I'm not your typical topical blogger, but blimey, he has only gone and died. 

First person to show me the text at the end of Monkey Business tonight, I thought it must be a joke. (Wow, no, it wasn't...)

People actually talked on the tube home tonight.

Facebook is flooded with love, but mostly jokes and banter. That is what you get for befriending so many comedians I guess.

There are people in pieces on the radio. Should I be in pieces? I've cracked open a bottle of wine, any excuse...

Everyone is talking about all those great hits. I'm remembering ABC. 

Lets get things in perspective though. It is way past my bed time. 

Night night all. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I noticed that on Facebook too, an immediate burst of comedy. I wasn't sure if it was Jackson himself that caused it or that, like you, I just have a bunch of comedians on my list.

    ReplyDelete