Friday 6 November 2009

Acting like a girly.

Has anyone seen my plimsoles?

Of course you have. Anyone that has seem me, has seen my plimsoles and my jeans and my vast collection of tatty t-shirts and probably a hoody or a scruffy old cardi for good measure.

Well every now and again, I leave the plimsoles at home and I put on my girly shoes. In the past this has been rare, but it seems to be becoming a bit more regular. This week is of particular note. Not only did I leave my plimsoles at home, I left my jeans at home too. I didn't stumble out of the flat so drunk I went out in my jimjams. No...I wore a dress. Yes you read right, I wore a dress... Well not one dress, but two. Not two at the same time neither...

On two separate occasions this week I have worn a dress and tights and girly shoes: On Saturday I went to a really cool Halloween party and I wore a dress to the party. Not fancy dress a pretty dress. On Tuesday, I wore a smart dress to work, with fishnet tights too. How girly is that? Two dresses in one week!! AND Today I wore proper trousers and girl shoes AGAIN. What is happening to me? It is a marvel. It really is.

Thing is, I was out on Sunday after the zoo... jeans, plimsoles and a zoo shirt (for added class) and it was then that I got a bit of boy action. No dress, no heels required!

I'm liking the change towards the girliness, but I still like my plimsoles best and whatever anyone thinks, even girls in plimsoles can get kisses!

Please remember though, boys stink and kissing and all that should be treated with extreme caution.

1 comment:

  1. Girls in plimsoles are the best and most real kind :D

    Jo doesn't need high heels to get boy kisses, but if they make you feel good about yourself then go for it!!

    ....not too often though...think of the bunions...and you'll start to show Scruffy Sproglet up for the scruff she is!!

    You look lovely in anything dear, just remember that xx

    ReplyDelete