Friday 20 November 2009

My Scarf

I know I posted about the scarf already.

But I just have to say, I really love my scarf. Lots of different people have shown an interest in it. It is cosy and warm and it has made me feel refreshed about lots of different things.

It is something tangible that I made and I get to say "Look I did this."

Admittedly, the three year production timescale is a little bit of a shocker and I'm fairly sure there are much more time and cost effective ways of coming by scarves: at the shops for one! That doesn't seem to matter - seeing as for a while there, I thought it would never get finished and when I eventually put the hours in and now I have a smashing new scarf... Well to me it represents possibility!

Ha yeah Scarves = Possibility. Put that maths in your pipe and smoke it.

Becki says I need to be a little bit careful of getting addicted to knitting. She says she went there once and it gets to be a dark and lonely place after a while. She even says it can age you.

That was after she'd made me promise to knit her one. So we are off to the wool shop tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing sacrifice your youth for my warm scarf.

    No need to thank me :)

    Congrats...it IS a lovely scarfage, I can attest

    ReplyDelete