Sunday 24 May 2009

Adventures of Oglet and MacEvoy

It would be incriminating and fool hardy to say when, where or how this all happened, but Uncle Barry (yes you saw him first as my online stalker...) well, Barry and I had reason to wind up spending a funny sunny day together very recently and these were a few images that came about as a result of that day.

You see, not entirely irresponsible - the first section of the day was spent doing a few personal administration tasks and errands around and about in the Walthamstow area. We went and found out about MOT's for my car (mine expired some 10 days ago now). This shot was taken just along the road from the MOT place where Barry found himself strangely allured by the tickle of the silver berch. 

Then onto the Vet surgery where I had to buy some special low fat cat food for portly cats. I go to Goddard Vets. This obviously reminded Barry of the link to our well known Goddard, or Oddard as he is fondly known. Here is Barry next to the sign at the vets. Barry nearly did himself a mischief for the sake of this pic and it was a close run thing that he didn't end up face down in the near by wheelie bins.
By means of self congratulation at such an industrious first half of the day we took ourselves off out for a drink or three later on. We sat in the sun and had lovely long chats about this and that and realised we had a lot going for us Barry and I. See how happy we are together. Would a MacEvoy-Oglet union be such a terrible idea?

Thanks Barry for a lovely day out. I promised pictures, but most of what happened that day will remain Barry and I's special times, so I've gone easy on the detail.