Tuesday 26 May 2009

Tuesday Blues.

It is WW tonight. I'm expecting more disappointing news. grrrrrr. OK, so I could have tried harder with the point counting and the being more active and drinking less booze and eating less burgers. I could have tried. I should have tried. Ah f*ck it, who really cares.

Perhaps I'm approaching this all wrong, but I think my life had enough disappointment in it without adding to my problems with fat club. I think Sproglet will be going it alone before long. God I can't let my Sprogs down. I did join for a reason. I do have spare poundage that I should be trying more to shift. But, while I'm on the subject of Sproggles...

I'd like to thank my special Becki Sprogs for being a sweetie and coming over to drag me out of myself and out of the pit (flat) for a walk around Leyton Shallow Ponds yesterday. We ate healthy snacks before we went and only had one pint of Guiness after two laps of the "lake".

Then we had dinner together as well (only 7 points) and watched soaps and Britain's Got Talent. I liked yesterday best out of all the days this b/h weekend.

We are going to a birthday do after WW. In the pub. Ha ha ha ha. Yay the pub ... Hooray for booze. Long live chubby drunks.

Christ on a bike, could I sound any more like Bridget sodding Jones. I will endeavour at some stage this week to get a freaking life. OK, maybe not this exact week, but at some stage in the near future. A life full of success and fancy parties. A life full of safe sex, prescription drugs and middle of the road rock and roll. Sorry reader, it can't always be award winning comedy. Hang on Bridge Jonesy probably was award winning comedy. I like her. She wears big knickers. Get over that!

2 comments:

  1. I say go to WW and then pack in a right skinful in the pub.

    If you really want to experience the dark core of human suffering, try a Leggera Pizza at Pizza Express. They say, “Light, fresh, different. Discover a new way to eat pizza”. The thieving bastards. A Leggera comprises a conventional pizza with a bloody great hole in the middle stuffed full of green muck (salad, I believe they call it). Since it costs the same as a standard pizza (in fact, a little more in some cases), they may as well just cosh you over the head and take your wallet.

    And they’ve got rid of the Theo Randall pizzas… you know, the ones that actually tasted of something. Scum.

    Have a lovely time tonight! I’ll be thinking of you, and not in a wholesome way either, I might add.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.5lbs Jobie, no need for the moody blues after all :o)

    I'm loving adding the activity points for our long walks to the tracker, it makes me happy! More long walks for us I think, especially when the sun comes back out again.

    Mmmm, Leggera, the Holy Pizza, now THERES something I can devote my life to ;)

    Monday was fab, we're SOOO doing that more often xx

    ReplyDelete