Tuesday 6 October 2009

GIG UPDATE

Had a super time at Leicester Square Theatre last night. Shame I didn't get through to the next round of the competition, but I don't think I did too badly (by my standards) and there was some pretty good acts on... Anyway, we all had a riot and that is the main thing.

Then I got an email from Martin Besserman today about the Monkey Business gig I was due to do on Thursday and I've been dropped for Russell Howard and Stephen Merchant. Well I knew Merchant was performing anyway and I had been telling all my buddies that I was on the same bill as him. Now I'm not, because of that stinker Howard. Ho Hum.

Must book more gigs... You'll be the firsts to know when I do...

Norm, thank you for supporting last night. It was nice to have drinkies and drunken chats after.
Becki, thank you for everything. You are a smasher :)

xx

3 comments:

  1. Booooo Ron Howard!! >:(

    Drunken chat FTW :)

    And you're very welcome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm sure it is Russell Howard. Lolz.

    Never mind them. It means I get an extra night in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame. But I'm with you on the night in.

    ReplyDelete