Sunday 25 October 2009

Lazy times.

Is what I'm enjoying now, apart from the fact that I'm writing this too. I think i've earned it though...I have had a pretty full on weekend, to be fair.

I worked Friday and Saturday night for The Comedy School Showcase. I'm not a natural born bar person, but I enjoy helping out Debs behind the bar for the showcases... I've done it four or five times now and am slowly getting the hang of it. It is after all, a free night of comedy, it stops me from going out and spending tons of money on booze and most of the time it is pretty good fun. The Comedy School helped me start out my comedy journey and it seems like a cool thing to be able to do, to help them as they help others to start out.

I went flat hunting during the day yesterday. I saw two more flats and had an appointment with a mortgage advisor... It all went fairly well. I have had a mortgage agreed in principle, which I don't think was ever in too much doubt... The important thing is, on a practical level, it does sound within my budget and I'm all systems go now. I really liked one of the flats I saw and am going back for a second look tomorrow with my flatmate to be, Becki Sprogs. My flat's HIPs should be done within the next few days and my flat will then be on the market. My head is already swimming with it all, but in a good way.

Talking of swimming, I went today, but read about that in the other blog later. Then lunch with the parents. We talked about my brother's wedding next year in Sorrento. All sounds lovely, but looks as if that is going to cost me about a grand at least. You have to love my brother! We also talked about the flat I saw yesterday, that was more interesting...

I got back to Walthamstow about 7.30 tonight and so I'm finally chilling out for the first time in what seems like ages. I might do some knitting shortly and plan to get a lovely early night.

Hmmm, must put more jokes in this blog - some other time perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment