Thursday 11 February 2010

Lost and Found

If you should find any of the following items, please could you return them to me as soon as possible?

1. My ability to drink copious amounts of alcohol without turning into a sobbing idiot.
2. My twenties. Yeah, where did they go?
3. My happy go lucky outlook on things, oh no, sorry that must have belonged to someone else.
4. The funny bits of my comedy set.
5. Anything vaguely resembling a sex life.
6. Pages 1 to 32 of my A to Z. (It fell apart and I seem to only have maps of South and West London left. Who even goes there?)
7. My Moschops t-Shirt. Admittedly, this has been missing about 25 years, but by Christ, I loved that t-shirt.

Yes, so please do let me know if you should stumble across any of these things...Thanks x

7 comments:

  1. I've found what looks to be someone's used 20s. They were in the rain with some pages from an A to Z. At least the 20s look well used. I'm not sure you could get much wear out of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20's are overrated, in my experience people spend them drinking too much red wine and throwing up in the sink.

    I can haz lend you of an A-Z if someone finds your original liver and you need to collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Sprogs, I do believe your sink incident was a one off. You have shocked yourself though, no? I always knew you had it in you :) Proud.

    Nate, if you found those 20's in the gutter and they look of little use to anyone yep - they sound like mine. I guess it is too late now though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have cared did I not live with 2 other people....blargh!

    Aw....I haz a proud, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think yourself lucky - I animated Moschops and all I got was a mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold on, stop the press. You animated Moschops? Wow!

    Do you google him daily to see if anyone still remembers your hard work.

    I do. I still have my Moschops VHS. To be honest, it hasn't got quite the same magical charm that I remember from childhood, but I do miss my t-shirt. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the plus side, you get to spend the Sunday evening in a car ride with me all the way to Leicester and back. Things are already looking up : )

    ReplyDelete