Saturday 20 February 2010

Thoughts

Hey up chicken, what you been up to?

I’ve been having a little thinky.

Cripes, you whisper to yourself it is a dangerous day when Oggers has a thought (or two in this case). Well probably not, but let's just wait and see shall we...

Thought number 1.

Maybe I was never really addicted to cigarettes. Maybe I was just addicted to the cigarette counter in the supermarket. I’ve been buying lucky dips for all the lotto draws, midweek, Euromillions and Saturday draws ever since I stopped smoking over four weeks ago. I don’t play lotto online like I used to. No, I go to the shop. I don’t think this is just coincidence. I think I’m hooked on the cigarette counter experience.

I'm still not a millionaire, but I think I'm marginally better off than on the fags. If I win the lottery, do I get to start smoking again?

Thought number 2.

For the life of me I can’t remember what the other thought was. Don’t worry it will come to me at some stage.

1 comment:

  1. Just curious as to whether you roll the lottery papers and have them hanging off your lip. This could be a clue as to your ultimate motivation.

    ReplyDelete