Tuesday 21 April 2009

Castles and Princesses.


Because little kitteh Princess funnies are always relevant in any day or age!
I'm at work at the moment, so probably shouldn't hang around in blogland too long. In fact, I just wanted to post a silly picture to cheer the place up after the moody blues of the last few postings.
I think I talked the whole Oglet family into going to Cornwall this summer (well 90% sure they are signed up for it.) Staying near this beach:


LUSH!!

Whilst there, I'll be continuing my charm offensive on the surfers of the area. Best not tell the parentals or brother Gary that is on my list of things to do. Think they have visit the Eden Project, eat sea food and build sand castles. I don't mind doing those things either, except the sea food. Maybe once I've built my sand castle, I'll really discover my inner princess or maybe I'll just end up with sand in my undercrackers and that isn't princessly in the slightest.

4 comments:

  1. Would sand in the undercrackers affect a real princess in a much more devastating manner? I'm thinking akin to 'The Princess and the Pea'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which beach is that? I think I recognise it. Bude? I love the way you've caught the light rays there...or are they clouds?

    Find me a surfer too please :o)

    I love your kitteh princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sand in the undercrackers of an actual Princess is just plain unthinkable. More on a level of etiquette than anything else. I'm not sure if the chafing affects are worse than they could be for mere wannabee Princesses.

    This is Constantine Bay, St Merryn in the area nr Padstow. I didn't take the picky though. I nicked it off the internet. Will I get arrested now? AAAAaaaaargh. From princess to picky thief and fugitive in one foul swoop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm calling the interwebz pikture constabulary as we speak!

    ReplyDelete